Sunday, June 23, 2013

Simple uses for your herbs ... way simple!

Did you ever look at your herbs and plants and think "Well this is nice, but what do I do with this stuff?"

Here is a wonderfully lazy and simple solution. A friend of mine, Michelle, has been doing this with fruit and herbs recently and I thought it wouldn't take too much time, so ... I'm in! (Thanks Michelle!)

This is a plain widemouth jar with chocolate mint put in it. I did nothing besides put it on the counter and wait a half an hour. I get distracted easily, so it was probably more like an hour. It tastes nice. Not like the more intense blast you get when you smell chocolate mint, but very pleasant. A nice change from just water, and the combinations at hand are endless.

I recommend it.

1 comment:

Lori "The Soil Whisperer" Guenter said...

So is it water or vodka in the glass with the mint?